[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Россия/СССР - галерея работ участников форума » Легкие и малые танки до 1945 г. » Converting T-70M to T-70
Converting T-70M to T-70
Pan_CernyДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 01:24 | Сообщение # 16
Рядовой
Статус: Оффлайн
I didn't expected so many answers. surprised
Friends, here is the story of my tank.
Polish Army has obtained 53 T-70/T-70M tanks during the war. 12 of them were lost. After the war 10 or less tank were given to the Internal Security Corps (it was was a special-purpose military unit established in 1945 to combat and suppress activities of democratic underground and others).
Those tanks were used in fights against Ukrainian nationalists from UPA in Bieszczady (wikipedia) in years 1946-47.
One of those tanks (badly destroyed) were later put on the monument in Baligrod (a little town in Bieszczady) to remembrance the Red Army.
In 1975 the tank was taken off the monument (an ordinary T-34/85 took his place) and was send to Military Museum in Poznan where it was partly restored.
And this is the only one T-70 which is currently in our country.
Here are the photos, then and now.

And this is the tank I would like to build.

RSandr, this tank is definitely from GAZ factory. Look at its rear.

Ruby, in the right upper corner is the armoscale set with gun barrel and a mantlet for T-70. Totally useless set, I will not use it.
I have bought the eduard set because it has rounded fenders and it was cheap. I will mostly use the aber as it is one of the bests on the market. But sadly they released only a set for T-70M.

You gave me a lots of links so I have a big homework to do now.

And a one thing more:
Quote (Loki)
говорила мне мама:"Учи сынок английский."А я не слушал

Funny, the same were my teachers talking to me at school about the Russian language. А я тоже не слушал ... biggrin

RubyДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 10:07 | Сообщение # 17
Сержант
Pan_Cerny, thanks for the answer, Marek. Good luck with the conversion. I also will be doing T-70 later.

Алексей,
долгострои ;0( : ЗИС-3, R-75, Т-26, БА-64Б, ГАЗ-АА

RSandrДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 11:47 | Сообщение # 18
Лейтенант
My friend you are mistaken ... T-70 did not come to Poland they were taken out en masse from the combat units because they require an additional assortment of parts whose production is often already been discontinued.
On the photo above you are not characteristic of the T-70 components except the driver's hatch. The presence of tracks from the T-70M offers a 100% identification.
And I do not understand on what grounds you classify this machine to the factory gas (although I tend just to him).

Добавлено (28.10.2011, 11:47)
---------------------------------------------
Pan_Cerny, can take a photo and measurement tower caps and add a link to a detailed photo survey of the Polish T-70M is where I was but I can not find.

Лёгкие танки - это моя тема!

SanДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 12:52 | Сообщение # 19
Лейтенант
http://legion-afv.narod.ru/Light-USSR.html
http://photo.qip.ru/users/coast70/150438672/

Сообщение отредактировал San - Пятница, 28.10.2011, 12:53

Pan_CernyДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 13:46 | Сообщение # 20
Рядовой
RSandr, you are probably right. This is why I've joined this forum - to meet the experts in Russian weaponry.
So, you suggest that our tank is an ordinary T-70M but with some parts that comes from stocks or from other destroyed tank? The driver's hatch is old. And so is idler wheel and track adjuster (4 bolts instead of 6).
You right about the latter tracks.
The fenders on the tank when it served as an monument looks strange. They are rather not original.

San, thank you for the links. I know the first one, but the second one is just brilliant! Those are the photos I've always wanted! This tank looks very similar to the Polish one.

But what about those round covers in the rear? Our tank has 3 of them. That one in San's link has 4. The tank in Kubinka has also 4 covers.

RSandrДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 13:52 | Сообщение # 21
Лейтенант
We will not pictures of such shall throw if the work is serious and deep. Basis of internal controls entirely home-made?

Pan_CernyДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 14:20 | Сообщение # 22
Рядовой
Quote (RSandr)
We will not pictures of such shall throw if the work is serious and deep.

Could you write it in Russian? The google-translator didn't managed to write it proper smile
And yes, I will do the interior by myself.

RSandrДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 14:23 | Сообщение # 23
Лейтенант
ок biggrin

SanДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 14:28 | Сообщение # 24
Лейтенант
Pan_Cerny, early T-70: http://www.dishmodels.ru/wshow.htm?p=1120
Sorry, forgot to address earlier smile
Himself doing the T-70M will soon as the year biggrin

RSandr, как у тебя продвигается? На днях выложу свое творение в "друзьях" перед покраской. Времени из-за работы катастрофически не хватает...

Pan_CernyДата: Среда, 07.10.2015, 01:30 | Сообщение # 25
Рядовой
Друзья, пожалуйста, помогите!
Здесь специалисты из T-70. Я не знаю, лучше.
Несколько лет назад я бросил модель. Теперь я хочу сделать два танка.
Ранний Т-70 и поздний Т-70М .

В начале хочу этого.

Но я не уверен, что он Т-70. Я не вижу отверстия по краям катков. Может быть, это очень ранний Т-70М?
Он также находится на хронику http://www.repozytorium.fn.org.pl/?q=en/node/4405 от 07:41

Здесь второй танк .

Я не знаю хорошего качества фотографии. Вот отрывок из фильма http://www.repozytorium.fn.org.pl/?q=en/node/4562 от 01:35

Я думаю, что здесь поздно крышка пушки. А что вы думаете?

Сообщение отредактировал Pan_Cerny - Среда, 07.10.2015, 01:31

KoolДата: Среда, 07.10.2015, 09:58 | Сообщение # 26
Полковник
Цитата Pan_Cerny ()
В начале хочу этого.

Этот - ранний Т-70М
Цитата Pan_Cerny ()
Я думаю, что здесь поздно крышка пушки. А что вы думаете?

Я так же вижу сварную(позднюю) маску....

"каким судом судите, таким будете судимы; и какою мерою мерите, такою и вам будут мерить …" Мф.7:1.
«Любите врагов ваших, благословляйте проклинающих вас, благотворите ненавидящим вас и молитесь за обижающих вас и гонящих вас»

eudgeneДата: Среда, 07.10.2015, 10:31 | Сообщение # 27
Сержант
Dzień dobry , Marek .
Jest to książka , " Frontline Ilustracja 2006-05 . Czołg lekki T-70 (Фронтовая иллюстрация 2006-05, Легкий танк Т-70" na rysunkach podane są jako T -70 wczesny i późny . Mogę dać w wersji elektronicznej , jeśli podasz swój adres e-mail .

Собираю для себя.
Самара-Прага

Pan_CernyДата: Среда, 07.10.2015, 23:55 | Сообщение # 28
Рядовой
Цитата Kool ()
Я так же вижу сварную(позднюю) маску....

Супер! Большое спасибо Kool. Я могу уже начать модель позднего T-70M. Вред что первый танк то не T-70. Именно я имею гусеницы к раннему.

eudgene. Я имею эту книгу. То мой главный источник знаний. cool Твой польский лучше от моего русского. biggrin

Форум » Россия/СССР - галерея работ участников форума » Легкие и малые танки до 1945 г. » Converting T-70M to T-70
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Top.Mail.Ru
Сайт-форум моделистов © 2024
Интернет-магазин маштабных стендовых моделей