[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум » Россия/СССР - галерея работ участников форума » Средние танки до 1945 г. » Сгоревшая Т-34 (эксперименты с технологиями hair spray)
Сгоревшая Т-34
treadДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 03:18 | Сообщение # 31
Рядовой
Статус: Оффлайн
Hello hetzer19444 biggrin . Excellent Job on your T-34 ! and excellent use of the 'hairspray ' method. It is a great way to fully use your talent. Also, AK Interactive makes a product you can put through your airbrush that works just like the hairspray. I also saw your work on Missing Lynx. Every one agrees you have done a beautiful job !

My best regards

tread

hetzer19444Дата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 19:23 | Сообщение # 32
Майор
tread,
Quote (tread)
I also saw your work on Missing Lynx. Every one agrees you have done a beautiful job !

I can is not strong in English, and that that not so understood, explain please this phrase which I quoted and if that is possible give the reference of this operation! Thanks for an assessment of my operation!

Может я не силен в Английском, и что то не так понял, поясните пожалуйста эту фразу которую я процитировал и если можно то дайте ссылку этой работы! Спасибо за оценку моей работы!

Алекс056Дата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 20:14 | Сообщение # 33
Лейтенант
Да уж. Снимаю шляпу!!!! Как на настоящий экспонат смотришь.

С Уважением, Алексей
P.S. Давайте на ТЫ, официальности и на работе хватает.

treadДата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 04:11 | Сообщение # 34
Рядовой
Hello my friend biggrin .
I am embarrassed to say I made a mistake sad . I thought I saw your work on a forum called ' Missing Lynx ' in the 'constructive comments ' forum there. http://www.network54.com/Forum/110741/ I would swear I saw it there, but I looked and looked and I am wrong. please accept my humble apology .
The good news is you have done very excellent paint work and every body here agrees.I love your paint work !. If I may say, your English is much better than you think, I under stand all you write.
You should post over there, the people are of all nationalities, many from the Russian Federation and I am sure they would love to see your work.
Again I am sorry for my mistake
your Friend and comrade in the U.S.A.
tread

Сообщение отредактировал tread - Четверг, 10.05.2012, 04:26

hetzer19444Дата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 20:55 | Сообщение # 35
Майор
tread, The friend that you all explained thanks to me!

treadДата: Среда, 16.05.2012, 20:21 | Сообщение # 36
Рядовой
Ah Ha !!! I Have found my mistake ! I DID see your model ! Your model was at ' Modelers Social Club'
http://modelerssocialclub.proboards.com/index.c....ad=1078 ....I new I had seen it I was just mistaken on the place :D. I thought I was going insane wacko LOL biggrin .

your friend,
tread

Форум » Россия/СССР - галерея работ участников форума » Средние танки до 1945 г. » Сгоревшая Т-34 (эксперименты с технологиями hair spray)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Top.Mail.Ru
Сайт-форум моделистов © 2024
Интернет-магазин маштабных стендовых моделей